Steps for creating a fashion designer’s resume are mentioned below:-
*First three lines should include the applicant’s complete name, contact details & email i.d. for e.g. ‘Tom peter’
Address-361, abbott road, New York, N.Y.
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*Next is the opening paragraph which includes the objective clearly mentioning for the designation you have applied. E.g. To get a position of a fashion designer in this fashion world where I can make the best use of my creative skills, fabric designing & experience to make good products.
Mention your personal skills like:- *Having great sense of color shades & color combination.
*Do possess the creative skills, problem solving attitude & ability to work in a team.
* Excellent sense & passions for prints, patterns & details.
* Have the capability to understand & fulfill the client’s requirements by designing the fabrics that pinpoint their target market.
Then give the educational background including the academic qualifications & accomplishments, field of specialization & certifications you possess.
E.g. I have completed the course of fine arts from university of ‘Westminster in London’ & have done two years P.G. course in the field of sales & textile management from ‘Central saint martin college of art & design.’
Mention the certificates you possess during your studies for e.g. received certificate of leading design software Adobe illustrator & expertise in Photoshop.
Give the field of specialization you have like specialization in fashion design, fabric design, textile design, design for digital media, tools & furniture design, production design, accessory design etc.
Now come career achievement/Honors which include the following:-
* Analyzed fashion trends & predictions.
* Confers with sales & executive.
* Certificate of leading design software Adobe illustrator & Photoshop.
* Attended the fashion specialization training at Switzerland.
* Awarded the consolation for designing the bridal accessories & outfits for a fashion show at Bombay.